When parents die, or families fall apart, the lives of innocent children are at stake. Some are cast into the streets at age two or three to suffer abuse or neglect.
Your sponsorship moves a vulnerable child beyond trauma to a life full of joy and promises through our children’s home in San Cristóbal, Guatemala.
By working with the Guatemalan court system, Child Beyond International rescues the most vulnerable children, saving them from abuse, abandonment, and a life of trauma on the streets.
to a loving family where they are cared for by full-time home parents who give them love, guidance, and instruction as they grow up.
to a safe home where every child has their own warm bed where they are tucked in each night with prayer and assurance of God’s love for them.
to healthy home-cooked meals and clothing to wear as they grow up.
1. Food—Healthy, home-cooked meals.
2. Clothing—As they play and grow.
3. Shelter—Full-time residential care from loving nannies
and their own beds.
4. Education—Preschool, playtime, art, and recreation.
5. Medical Care—Wellness checkups, immunizations, and
emergency care ensures that each child is healthy.
6. Advocacy—Working with the local court system to protect
children from returning to abusive situations.